Friday, May 23, 2008

Mary Worth 207

Now that Ron Amalfi has reconciled with his brother Richie, I can just see the two of them teaming up to beat the snosberries out of Dr. Jeff Corey, who is apparently just as big a dweeb as they are. Why are the men in this strip all such losers? Two days ago, Jeff Corey was all, "I'm sure you're doing a great job counseling him, as always!" Maybe he was just being bitterly sarcastic, because he's now all, "Wah wah wah! My feelings are hurt. Just because his mother died, you won't go with me to the Bum Boat?" Get out of Mary Worth's face, chump monkey.

Every day, I'm more and more convinced that Mary will end up adopting Ron.

8 comments:

Charles CĂ©leste Hutchins said...

It's strange to have this discussion while pegging.

(Is that not clean enough?)

Wanders said...

If I knew what it meant, I could answer that.... but something tells me, I don't want to know.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Jeff - you may be pulling down doctor money but Ron has just banked a substantial inheritance and if there's one thing Mary loves more than interfering, it's inheriting.

Perhaps she feels this way because of the terrible poverty she had to endure for a couple of weeks as a child?

Unknown said...

I'm sort of on Jeff's side this time. Yes, Rich and Ron need counseling and help, but why not from people they actually know from their actual family? If they're such great friends, why are they talking to each other? And why is Mary so obsessed with talking with them about it? Well, scratch that, we know why. But come on. Next storyline, please.

Of course, after the disappointing Chester storyline where Jeff backed down like a chump I've been waiting for him to win one.

Anonymous said...

lindsey: You are so right!!!

Ethel Mertz said...

Don't give up on Jeff just yet! Note the dilated eyes, the menacing head-tilt. And he's definetly become aware of the cup of hot coffee he has in his hand from his crazed peripheral vision. Tomorrow, perhaps Ron and Rich will be visiting Mary in the Burn Unit.

Anonymous said...

I'm giving my daily allotment of Internet Points, which taste like fresh donuts, to Ethel Mertz.

Ethel Mertz said...

Many thanks anon! Mmmmm...donuts...