- Shall I comment on Dawn's lazy eye that just won't focus on her computer screen in either panel?
- Or Tate College, which I haven't heard mentioned since Harold Lloyd's 1920's silent classic The Freshman (which I loved when I was in high school, by the way)?
- Or the odd design of Dawn's computer - is it a laptop? If so, how does it close?
- Or Wilbur's most excellent portrait, and why doesn't Dawn have a photo of Wilbur with her dead mother instead?
- Or the lack of lumbar support from Dawn's desk chair?
- Or should I focus on where this story might be headed instead? Will Dawn find Martin Clark and claim to be his daughter?
- And how does a nasty rich kid from Florida survive the harsh Boston winters?
- Has anyone stayed at a Clarkville Resort in Florida? Are they nice? Do they have HBO?
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Mary Worth 679
I just don't know where to begin... I've been pondering today's strip as we unburied ourselves from last night's blizzard. I shoveled our driveway and our three neighbors' driveways, but I just don't know where to start...
Labels: Dawn Weston