Monday, March 15, 2010

Mary Worth 706

This week is going to be excellent. We'll get to read Kurt's email all week long. Already he's revealed that he knew Martin Clark was his father. Was anybody else as surprised by that revelation as I was? I hope he mentions how much he enjoyed the good times he spent with Wilbur. Perhaps he'll even mention fishing. If he uses the word "bonding," I think I will just weep for joy. Please use the word "bonding" Kurt! Please. This is going to be wonderful.

Today's Full Strip

3 comments:

phoebes in santa fe said...

Believe me, "bonding" will be used quite often. Moy seems stuck in the 1990's anyway, when "bonding" was a big deal.

I certainly hope that Kurt goes back to drunk ol' Helen and tries to get a piece of the estate...

duckdg said...

I wonder if Wilbur is throwing his hand over a wide-open-mouthed gasp today because he sees now that it was all a misunderstanding. Abby kept pictures of herself not with him but with John Denver.

Anonymous said...

Has this story really been going on since November? Of what year?