Well, as you may know, we just returned home from our camping trip in Niagara Falls. While our cruise did not sink, we did have a few bumps along the way:
- I sat on my Kindle and broke it!
- We had a flat tire.
- The ice chest drain opened in the back of the van and flooded the luggage well.
- My wife accidentally dumped a quart of Gatorade on my sleeping bag and it soaked all the way through for an hour.
- The last two nights we camped at a KOA where neighbors partied until 2:00 a.m.
- It poured rain on the morning we struck camp to leave
- We stopped at a hotel and our swimsuits were bleached out by the hot tub.
- And the worst thing of all, I was offered the senior discount at Wendy's.
And yet, as these photos prove, we had a wonderful trip!