Today's Full Strip
Dueling platitude alert: In the first panel of Sunday's strip, age really is just a number. In panel two, it's all about being prepared.Are I supposed to hold two ideas in my head at once? For Pete's sake, can't we just pick one or the other? I may need to go back to sleep now.
Major recap today. Let's do the same with the possible Takeaways:1. You're only as young as you feel.2. It's never too late to fulfill your dreams.3. Practice makes perfect.4. You can do anything you set your mind to.5. The only thing standing in your way is you.6. Two heads are better than one.7. A good defense is the best offense.8. You can never have too much pink.9. Sticks and stones may break our bones, but names can never hurt us.10. It is well that cake is so terrible, lest we should grow too fond of it.(apologies to Robert E. Lee for that last one.)
Note to self - Don't cross any streets today. I'd hate for my last thought, if I was hit by a truck, to be "Now I'll never know how the Dillworth cake did in the competition". The suspense builds... we should know the winner by, oh, the beginning of March.
I really don't care who wins the contest (which is good because it won't be over until May), I just want to see Mary open a can of whoop-derriere on Heckler.--Beagle Vet
11. Three arms are better than two.
12. You kids win!
13. It matters not whether you win or lose; it matters whether I win or lose.
14. Cake is Brutal (as the hoodlum cake heckler will soon find out.)
15. You can never have too much PINK.16. Mary Worth represents all the Beauty of Nature.17. Pink, orange and black are a common color combination in the Worthiverse.
18. Chin Napkin will always find a way.
19. I need more wine to follow the Dillworth Cake Adventures.
20. The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.
That's no fork, it's a SCALPEL! John Dill is about to find out what makes Mary "tick". (Hint: it's her pacemaker.)
Mary needs to lend her third arm to the one-armed guy from the previous storyline.
21. If you think you can do something, you can do that something.
22. The tragedy of life is that the past two months could have simply been presented in this single day strip.
Post a Comment