Saturday, December 20, 2008

First Annual Worthy Awards

As 2008 draws to a close, I am pleased to announce the First Annual Worthy Awards. As a reader of Mary Worth and Me, you are invited to vote in five different categories recognizing outstanding achievement in Mary Worth. Worthy Awards celebrate all that is excellent in Santa Royale, California, (and placid Lake Tranquil, New York).

Vote for your favorites at http://worthyawards.wordpress.com. The deadline to vote is January 20. Winners will be announced here at Mary Worth and Me on January 26.

It was such a remarkable year! How will you ever decide for whom you should vote! (How's that for a truly Worthy sentence?)

2 comments:

Diving Off A Cliff said...

What a wonderful walk down memory lane with Mary. I don't know how I'll choose among such outstanding examples, but choose I shall! Also, I've noticed that Lynn is just Vera with a shorter ponytail. And a slightly less haggard face. Ah well, more exposure to Mary should fix that.

Jessica said...

Better get my tux to the cleaners.