Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mary Worth 2053

Clearly, Adam is confused by the terms of this agreement, but can you blame him? I would be too. We will go out together as friends for a month or two to see if we should be a couple again? I have no idea what any of that blather means. Are couples not friends? Are two people on a date not a couple? Define your terms, Terry. Define your terms! And in two months, where will we be? Sitting on this same Blah Blah Bench with absolutely no progress made in this alleged story.

Today's strip

6 comments:

Yahoonski said...

I'm going to wait a month or two, or three, and see how this plays out before I ask you to add "Mr. Moonlight" to the Charterstone juke box.

Delilah said...

Poor Adam. One of his eyes is on "high beam" and the other is on "dim."

Sandi Ego said...

Man hands alert!
After viewing the Sunday strip I'm convinced the stalker story is back on track. Adam is being way too pushy with the "it's only going to take two days for me to win you over" tactic. And Terry is starting to get panicky eyes.

Chester the Dog said...

Based on her odd language and bozo thinking, I have a feeling that Ensign Terry Bryson of the Starship Enterprise will ever sit in the captain's chair.

Chester the Dog said...

never, not ever...

Carlye said...

Remember that old TV commercial, "A handshake instead of a kiss? Can I possibly have Halitosis?"

So, is Adam wondering that now?

BTW, my Captcha asked me to identify sandwiches!! Who do they think I am, Wilbur?