Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mary Worth 51

I can go in so many directions with this one, so many directions. But don't worry, dear reader, this remains a family friendly blog.

So, Mary's risky bike ride down New Country Road continues. Even when she's only thinking, Mary is lecturing. Gosh, what it must be like to live inside that head.

Here are a few things four-footed friends have tried to teach me:


  • Pooping all over the yard is fun.
  • The fuel line for my grill is edible.
  • You actually can dig up the carpet.

  • But the one thing I actually did learn? Being black listed by the local animal adoption agency for returning their dog really isn't such a bad thing.

    Crazy Hillbilly Dog Lover wandering down lonely New Country Road on Halloween scares the daylights out of me.

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    If you look at that top picture, it's clear that that is not a real dog. It is a guy in a dog costume and you can see where the head section separates from the rest of the costume.

    I can't figure out what his game is though. It seems an unlikely place to be trick or treating.

    Wanders said...

    Excellent point. I just thought that was the choke chain the Crazy Hillbilly guy uses to instill love and loyalty in his abused pet.

    Bret Treasure said...

    It looks like an Otter cross. Re the costume possibility, I am concerned that Birdlady may be lady in a bird outfit.