Friday, February 29, 2008

Mary Worth 127

Plot. Advancing. Too. Quickly... Must. Make. It. Stop.

A rift in the Mary Worth Time-Space Continuum is causing mass disorientation. Time speeds up. Drew Corey spontaneously sings Rogers & Hammerstein songs in public. Dr. Jeff stands in the background while a blue-&-black-haired stranger says good-bye to his son.

As much as I would like to think this is the last time I ever see Dr. Drew Corey, I'm quite convinced by this rush to Vietnam, that we're simply being set up for more Drew and Vera in just a few short weeks when Drew returns home as a new man (played by a young George Clooney).

Edited to add: How the heck did Mary and Jeff (and the stranger in the green jacket) get to the gate without a boarding pass?? This really is 1978 isn't it!

I blame the Dharma Initiative for all of today's current strangeness! Mary Worth conspiracy theorists, beware!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think we can attribute this warp speed in plot to the fact that even time itself is anxious to conform to the meddlings of Mary Worth.

Anonymous said...

What the hell? I mean, it takes Mary an entire MONTH to take a bike ride, but it takes Drew one day to apply for a passport, get one, buy the plane ticket, pack, quit his job, let Peace Village know he's coming, and leave? I just don't get this comic.