Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mary Worth 600

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that we are in for a delight. A Mary Worth story is always AWESOME! I can't tell you how excited I am. Almost as excited as when Lynn Griffin explained why she passed out on the ice...

... or when Mary explained the origins of her compulsion to help others.

Yes indeed, this is going to ROCK!

Meanwhile, Scott lies on his deathbed. But at least Adrian has stopped worrying about how Scott's potential murder might impact her prospects for love.

Today's Full Strip

6 comments:

djangosmom said...

I fear that Scott will die before Mary's story is done.

Chester said...

I am pumped! Tell it, Mary, tell it!

Edgar The Bug said...

You see, there was this one time when my friend Mabel had me for brunch. She said She was happy that I was there.I broke down crying happy tears. It changed my life.

Paul Pennington said...

Edgar, your story, short tho it is, has also changed my life. I shall ever be greatful for your encouraging words. I encourage you to continue sharing so that others will be benefited.

Again, my greatful appreciation.

Barbara L. Hanson said...

Mabel was a cannibal?

Anonymous said...

I fear that *I* will die before Mary's story is done.