Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Mary Worth 1,621

Citizens of Santa Royale! I am pleased to announce a new Label for this blog: "Floating Heads." Over the years there have been many floating heads, but I haven't thought to tag them until today's image of Tom Harpman hovered in the air for all the ladies to admire. (By the way, I think Tom Harpman has confused being a workaholic with someone who drinks at work.) I'm sure you have a favorite floating head, but I want to offer a prize to the person who can find the most floating heads on the backpages of our blog. A prize you say? Yes indeed, and would you like to know what it is? Oh please, tell us, tell us!

The reader who finds the most floating heads on this blog will receive a very high honor: Recognition in the Condo Board's monthly newsletter. Yes! So dig deep, fellow citizens, and email your list of floating heads to me at maryworthandme@gmail.com. The winner will be announced later this week, and then I'll tag all the floating heads you find. Have fun!

Today's Full Strip

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

With her lovely collar and hand positions first giving blessings and then praise, Mary seems to have become a nun.

kathyo said...

In her special Vatican-colored vestments, Mary's able to make floating heads materialize simply by spreading her hands.

Nance said...

I feel like Mary is going to start juggling TomHarpman's Floating Head.

fauxprof said...

In honor of the floating head competition, Diner is introducing a new dessert treat, the floating head float. Made with rainbow swirl ice cream, of course.

Hermite said...

Thank you for what has got to be one of the funniest lines ever: thinks a workaholic is someone who drinks at work. That is totally my ex and I await the opportunity to use it. :D

JustSayin' said...

This senseless prolonging of the TomDear/BethDear/Transformed Elinor story is particularly annoying since there was so much material to be mined that could've dragged the plot out in an almost interesting way.

Is this supposed to be a form of entertainment or a replacement for Ambien??

TeacherPatti said...

I was thinking of all of you this weekend. I went to an all-day workshop on using comics to teach the curriculum. It was taught by real cartoonists. Their art blew me away...amazing stuff! I kept thinking about Uncle Joe & Moy and how they are just rolling in their money and I wanted to puke. I was actually going to ask a cartoonist how they felt about shit like this but I didn't want to bring down the conference. :) Thank goodness for this blog, seriously!

Follow the Bouncing Tom Dear Head said...

It's good to see that Skelinor has regained her appetite, even if it is Beth Dear's collar. She needs all the fiber she can get.

Dave in Parma said...

Boy is Aunt May, er, Elinor going to be peeved when Beth asks Mary to be her old Maid of Honor (best biddie) at her upcoming wedding.

Yahoonski said...

Wrap it up already. Unless, of course, Beth is trying to saying things are perhaps TOO great, and she needs Mary to butt in and cause some problems before she just floats away on breeze of pure bliss.

Carlye said...

We can't wrap this up yet! I desperately want to see the other shoe drop. What about Beth's other life as a pole dancer? What about Tom's ex, Nina or Gina? What about Elinor's sordid past? C'mon, there has to be more to the story than this sappy little plotline...