Thursday, December 23, 2021

Mary Worth 3795

My goal is to set more specific goals.

I'm always a little thrown by Mary's inner monologues. She has done ths before where she just hammers herself with platitudes. She ought to just open her mouth and start preaching to that run down apartment building. I'm sure the people who live there will appreciate it.

I don' think I'm going to add "Seasons of Love" to the jukebox, but if you haven't watched Tick Tick Boom on Netflix yet (about the writer of Rent), I highly recommend it.

4 comments:

KitKat said...

Thanks for the recommendation for “Tick Tick Boom,” Wanders. I trust you (unlike my sentiments for Mary).

I suppose muffins figure into all of Mary’s goals, but I doubt Jeff figures into her Season of Love.

Anonymous said...


Oh, Mary, you're so divine! Why don't you visit the Santa Royale Public Square and replace the statue of Mary in the Nativity scene. Or the statue of Jesus. Whichever suits your mood at the moment.

-- Scottie McW.

Michael Beaumier said...

For 2022, I predict Mary Worth will feature nothing but horrible comeuppances, inescapable disappointments, painful realizations, and the unspeakable regrets that empty platitudes inevitably become. Merry Christmas everybody!

MissScarlet said...

Hey! Whatever happened to the cruise and Mary pet sitting? I feel like we were promised a story and we haven't got it! C'mon, I wanna see which way the fish are swimming on the carpet.