Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Mary Worth 3929

I once had a procedure that was pretty rough, and for which I should have been sedated, but I wasn't because my doctor was EVIL. The nurse held my hand through the entire thing, and I can't tell you how much I still appreciate it to this day. It removed a lot of the trauma of the event. So I can relate to how grateful the assault victim feels toward Jared. I just hope this doesn't cross any ethical boundaries, since she seems to know a violent man who may not share her appreciation for Jared. Or Jared's love for Star Wars.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...


Nice message, Wanders. In my very limited experience, I've found that hospital nurses are the finest people in the entire world.

-- Scottie McW.

KitKat said...

Unlike every other medical facility in the country, Jared’s facility doesn’t require ID badges for staff.

Patty Patient doesn’t know it, but one good thing is her initial test results are not being reviewed by Dr. Cory. Either Dr. Cory.

Anonymous said...

"My name's Jared. What's yours?"

"Libby."

"Okay, Libby. Well, your initial tests seem to indicate that you've taken a beating. But we may have to perform further tests to confirm that."

HelenClark

Chester the Dog said...

This is happening as Dawn sucks down her third Cosmo...

LouiseF said...

Wow! It looks like JB has taken a course in Realistic Illustration of a Domestic Violence Victim. Now if only the plot follows ANY realism.

LouiseF said...

Come to think of it, Jared is already showing some signs of controlling behavior. Any time someone says "It's better this way," (as Dawn said a few days ago), it's a sign they're equivocating about how they are treated. Ick.

KitKat said...

@LouiseF, yessiree. “Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!” - Sir Walter Scott, 1808 (coincidentally, the year Mary Worth was born)

Yahoonski said...

@KitKat: Are you sure no Cory is involved in the review? Stay tuned.